CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!!!
- $250.00 per participant (No re-entry allowed)
- 1st prize of $10,000 is GUARANTEED regardless of the number of entries.
- Cashing ratio will be approx 1 out of 7 based on entries. The remaining cashers beyond the top 24 will be paid based on their total seven (7) game pinfall.
- Registration and entry begins July 1st, 2016. Entrees are limited to 228 bowlers or 114 bowlers per squad.
- Enter online at www.westcoastchallenge2016.com
- Contact Robby Callan at (707) 330-7165 with questions.
Saturday, December 10th 2016. Seven (7) games of qualifying, skipping one or two pairs of lanes to the right after each game,depending on squad size. Final Lane rotation will be determined before the start of scoring once the number of pairs in play is determined.
- 2 Squads: 9:00 am and 4 pm.
- Check-in will start 2 hours prior to each squad time.
- The squad time will be posted on this Site 2 weeks prior to the tournament (Approximately November 26, 2016)
- Lanes will be oiled before each squad time.
- Three Bowlers per lane maximum.
- Top 24 Bowlers, overall, will return Sunday, December 11th at 9:00 am for 8 games of match play with each game being a position round, 1st and 2nd place match will move one pair to the left each game. All pins will carryover from Saturday qualifying round.30 bonus pins for match paly wins, 15 each in case of ties. If there is a tie for the 24th spot, a 9th and 10th frame roll-off will be conducted before the start of match play on Sunday. Any ties for a spot during matchplay will be decided by a coin flip,any ties during the top 5 stepladder will be decided by a 9th and 10th frame roll off
- Top 5 bowlers will compete in a Step Ladder Final.
- Pattern to be released mid-November, 2016.
- Match play will begin Sunday 12/11/16 at 9am
- Top 5 roll off will start approximately 2pm.
The first match will be 4th vs. 5th, winner bowls 3rd, winner of that match will bowl 2nd, and the winner of that match faces the tournament leader to bowl for the top cashing spot. (In case of a tie a one ball roll-off will determine the winner; if the bowlers are still tied after one ball then they will switch lanes and continue to roll-off until the tie is broken)
NO PRACTICING AFTER 7AM THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT (BOTH DAYS)
- USBC did not sanction this tournament, although their rules will be used. The tournament director has final say in any disputes.
- All USBC approved equipment is acceptable, ALL BALLS could be subject to inspection.
- Bowlers will conduct themselves as professionals at all times.
- Bowlers must wear a shirt with a collar.(WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO WEAR NAME SHIRTS)
- Men must wear slacks – Women may wear slacks, skirts, dress shorts, culottes, or skirts.
- Bowlers may not wear jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, or other casual attire.
SIDE OPTIONS (SATURDAY ONLY):
- $5 Brackets
- $45 Pot Games
- $20 7th Game Super Side Pot (Pays 1 in 10)
BOWLING CENTER INFORMATION:
Stars Recreation Center
155 Browns Valley Parkway
Vacaville CA 95688
Don’t miss out on this awesome event, register early!
We look forward to seeing you there!